Monday, January 10, 2011

Shopper's Value

So today for dinner I (ricky) found a little surprise in the freezer that I bought about a week ago. It was my Shoppers value cheese pizza. I actually bought two and had the first one the other week and it was delicious.  The first pizza had sausage and pepperoni on it.  For 99 cents it really doesn't get any better than these pizzas, they are not as good as Mama Celeste, but they hold their own. The sauce is super sweet too!  The key to this pizza is not to cook them in the microwave but to use a toaster oven. The toaster oven really brings out the taste in the CRUST!!! I cant really say anything bad about these pizzas because there is nothing bad about them. In  conclusion: 99 cent shoppers value pizza... most definitely RIPs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment